The Importance of Values Training
An Experiential Journey into Discovering What Truly Matters
Join us for an engaging, interactive two-day course on how values impact decision-making in our personal, organisational and societal lives.
Discover the tools and gain key insights to address these timely and important questions:
- What gets you up in the morning and enables you to be more creative to solve complex problems?
- How do you engage and motivate employees from a place of service to increase agility in an ever-changing business landscape?
- How can you tap your emotional intelligence to make a difference and serve the greater common good?
This course is facilitated by:
This course is designed for those who are:
- Looking for a model that helps them move forward in their life.
- Interested in a deeper understanding of how to work with values and their impact.
- Seeking to build greater capacity to support organisational cultural transformation.
- Wanting to initiate local values dialogues by measuring the culture and mapping values.
- Looking forward to learning more about worldview concepts and how to integrate this on a regional or national level.
This course is appropriate for:
- Emerging & Aspiring Leaders
- Professional Leadership Development Consultants and Coaches
- Organisational Development Consultants
- Organisational Cultural Ambassadors
- Academics in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development/Education
LEARNING OPPORTUNITY & OBJECTIVES
Throughout this course, we invite all participants to gain greater awareness (consciousness) in and confidence about the importance of values for human decision-making in personal, organizational and societal life, and to feel inspired to initiate or continue a personal, cultural and/or societal transformation journey. Our promise is to help each participant discover what truly matters to them as they engage in this process.
PRE-WORK for PARTICIPANTS
To get the most from this course, we encourage participants:
- Read the book Everything I Have Learned About Values. (Upon registration, you will receive a free PDF copy of the book.)
- Complete a Free Personal Values Assessment.
- Think about what you would most like to get out of this two-day course.
COURSE CONTENT & STRUCTURE
This course explores a host of topics through interactive and dynamic exercise and dialogue over two-days. The two-day program draws upon the knowledge and wisdom shared in Richard Barrett's latest book: Everything I Have Learned About Values. After the introduction, it starts with values in personal life on the first day. The seconds day is about values in organisational life (morning) and societal life (afternoon). The course begins promptly at 09:00 and ends at 16:30 with breaks and lunch in between. Doors open at 08:15.
TIMES & LOCATIONS (Updated regularly)
MAY 24-25, 2018: Manchester, UK
SEPT 20-21, 2018: Portland, Maine, USA