From Well-Being to Flourishing:
Living in Soul Consciousness
The Villa Vignamaggio is a 13th Century Estate that is close to Florence (about 45 kilometers from Florence airport). The Villa has walking trails, mountain bikes, tennis courts and a swimming pool.
- Workshop Price = $2,700 US (If you register before July 31st you will receive a 10% discount - $2430)
- If you enroll as a couple, your spouse or partner receives a 50% reduction - $4,050 US
- Deposit to hold each person's space = $500 US
- Final Balance due 42 days before workshop date
- Maximum attendees = 12
- Read the full cancellation policy in our Terms and Conditions below.
Included in the workshop price are dinners (Monday - Thursday), lunches (Tuesday - Friday) and refreshments during the day (morning and afternoon breaks). There will be a special dinner on Tuesday at the panoramic restaurant of Ristoro Di Lamole and on Wednesday we will have a special sunset dinner at the Villa Vignamaggio.
Not included in the workshop price is travel to and from the Villa Vignamaggio and cost of accommodation.
Spouses or partners who do not enroll for the workshop are welcome to join the group for lunches and dinners for a fee of $350 US.
Except for the opening cocktail and sunset dinner, all attendees are responsible for the purchase of their wine and alcohol.
Attendees are responsible for their own travel arrangements and room bookings. We have reserved rooms at the Villa Vignamaggio (the birthplace of Mona Lisa) which will be blocked for up to 70 days prior to the workshop. We, therefore, recommend you book your accommodation as soon as possible after registering. For room bookings at Villa Vignamaggio, please contact Cristina +(39) 055 854 653 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need transport to and from Florence please contact Stefano + (39) 335 431 513 or email at email@example.com
Article: Ego-Soul Dynamics
Book: What My Soul Told Me
Terms and Conditions
Please note that because the workshop is limited to a small number of attendees (16) to allow for a more personable and intimate experience, our cancellation policy is designed to help attendees and us alike work together to deal with unexpected cancellations.
- The deposit of $500 is refundable within 60 days of the workshop start date.
- Thereafter the deposit is non-refundable.
- The full balance is due 42 days before start date of the workshop.
- For cancellation requests submitted 30 days prior to the workshop start date, 50% of workshop fee (less deposit) will be refunded.
We understand that no one books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. No refunds or credits will be given for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat for any reason, or for arriving late or leaving early.
We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if there is inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid will be refunded.
Please contact us for any further questions.