Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT)
Think about the last time you worked in an organisation where there was excitement in the air; where you felt the organisation cared about your growth and development; where everything possible was done to enhance the customer experience; and where everyone was pulling in the same direction. Most certainly, that was a high performing organisation.
The Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) are one of the most detailed and comprehensive cultural diagnostics and values assessment instruments commercially available, to leaders, consultants, and coaches.
The Cultural Transformation Tools are designed to support leaders in building high-performance, values-driven cultures that attract and keep talented people and increase staff engagement.
Our surveys provide the input you need to plan and manage your change initiatives, your cultural transformation programmes, your diversity interventions, your talent management and leadership development initiatives, and your customer feedback. They make the intangibles tangible and provide lead indicators for measuring individual and collective performance.
The Barrett Model does not set out a fixed pattern of culture effectiveness, instead it provides a far more open framework which creates a dialogue for unique circumstances, rather than fitting into a pre-determined model of good.
Individuals can access the CTT values assessments by completing the Part 1 CTT two-day certification training. The Part 2 course, a three-day training, is designed to gives practitioners the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of the Cultural Transformation Tools, and explores practical applications for working with the results of the values assessments.
Both the CTT Part 1 and Part 2 courses are available in multiple languages throughout the world and in a combined training course. There is also the option of attending the training in an online Virtual Training format.
The CTT survey instruments have been used to map the values of all types of organisations, as well as nations, communities and schools.
- Provides leaders with a way of managing the cultural evolution of their organisation as they would manage their finances.
- The results can generate deep meaningful conversations about the purpose and strategy of the organisation and the well-being of all stakeholders.
- Provides a road map for achieving high performance, resilience, and long-term sustainability.
- Individuals, Teams, and Organisations - CTT can be used for individual coaching, leadership development, organisational or team transformation, and whole system change.
- Short Survey - The assessment instruments are available on-line and require only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable - The assessment instruments can be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed.
- Demographics - The richness of the survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories chosen. There is no limit to the number of demographic categories you can choose.
- Affordable – The tools are affordable for both small and large organisations. Costs are based on the number of reports requested, not the number of survey participants. Reduced fees are available for primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Multiple Languages - The survey is currently available in multiple languages or written dialects. Additional languages can easily be added. Diagnostic diagrams are also available in multiple languages, while written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround - A Cultural Values Assessment typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.