Small Leadership Team Values Assessment (SLTVA)
Building High Performing Small Leadership Teams
The Small Leadership Team Values Assessment (SLTVA) is a cost-effective way to map the values of a leadership team of twenty people or less.
The SLTVA is available to those who have completed the Part 2 CTT Certification.
Insights from a small leadership team values assessments (SLTVA)
Diagrams Learn More >
In one simple picture, find out if your leadership team is working to its highest potential. Discover the inherent strengths of the leaders, how they experience the leadership team culture now, and how they would like to improve it for tomorrow.
Cultural Entropy® Score Learn More >
Learn what factors get in the way of leaders working together effectively.
Values Jumps Learn More >
Learn which values are most important for the success of the leadership team.
Business Needs Scorecard Learn More >
Explore the leadership culture from a strategic perspective to help the group develop their plan for the future.
A DEEPER DIVE INTO THE TEAM’S CULTURE
Review the data from different angles to deepen the exploration and understanding of the leadership culture.
When people are open to sharing, getting individual reports can help create a deeper dialogue and build cohesion.
BENEFITS OF THE SMALL LEADERSHIP TEAM VALUES ASSESSMENT
- The SLTVA provides the same data available in an LTVA without the full written analysis.
- The SLTVA can generate deep meaningful discussions about what is working and not in the leadership team you are assessing.
- The SLTVA highlights which leadership values are important to the team and serve as guides in their decision-making.
- The SLTVA normally uses a standard template of values that does not require customisation.
- Short Survey – The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available online and requires only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable – The survey may be customised to the specific cultural needs of the team being surveyed.
- Multiple Languages – The survey is available in multiple languages or written dialects. Additional languages can be easily added.
- Fast Turnaround – The SLTVA can go from initiation to reporting in as little as two to three weeks.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SMALL LEADERSHIP TEAM VALUES ASSESSMENT
The SLTVA has been designed as a price-friendly alternative to a Leadership Team Values Assessment (LTVA). The SLTVA report contains a one-page summary of findings, along with the key diagrams and data tables that you would normally receive in an LTVA report.
Our products are only available through CTT Certified Consultants. If you are interested in any of our assessments, please use the CTT Community Map to find a coach/consultant in your area or contact us and we will help connect you with a consultant. If you are interested in becoming CTT Certified yourself, please visit our training page.