Small School Assessment (SSA)
Building Culture Within A Small School
The Small School Assessment is a cost effective way to map the values of a school where the student population is 200 pupils or less.
The SSA is available to those who have completed the Part 2 CTT Certification.
Insights from a Small School Assessment
Diagrams Learn More >
See your school’s culture in one simple picture. Find out what is important to all the stakeholders, how they experience the culture now and how they would like to enhance it for the future.
Cultural Entropy® Score Learn More >
Learn what factors get in the way and are limiting your school from reaching its full potential.
Values Jumps Learn More >
Learn which values are most important to staff, pupils and parents.
Business Needs Scorecard Learn More >
Explore the values from a strategic perspective to help the school develop a plan for the future
A Deeper Dive Into Your Culture
Review the data from different angles to deepen the exploration and understanding of your culture.
Understanding Different Stakeholders’ Perspectives
Understand the views of different groups. Look at results of four different stakeholders such as Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff, Governors and Parents.
Benefits of the Small School Assessment
- The Small School Assessment provides the same data available in a School Values Assessment without the full written analysis.
- It can help to generate deep meaningful discussions about what is working and not working in the culture of the school you are assessing.
- The assessment uses a standard template of values that does not require customisation.
- The Small School Assessment comes with a fixed demographic question allowing you to segment the results by Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff, Governors and Parents/Carers.
- Affordable – The Small School Assessment provides you with all the data you need for analysing the culture of a small school, without the full cost of a larger group SVA.
- Fast Turnaround – Typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to three weeks.
- Multiple Languages - The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added.
- Individual Values Assessments - Individual Values Assessments (IVA) plots and reports can be obtained for each team member at an additional cost.
- Espoused Values Analysis - You can also choose to carry out an Espoused Values Analysis (EVA) for your school at additional cost. This analysis measures the degree to which the espoused values are being lived in your organisation.
Description of the Small School Assessment
The Small School Assessment has been designed as a price-friendly alternative for small school to a School Values Assessment. The Small School Assessment plots contain a one page summary of findings, along with the key diagrams and data tables that you would normally receive in a School Values Assessment.
Sample Small School Assessment
Our products are only available through CTT Certified Consultants. If you are interested in any of our assessments, please use the CTT Community Map to find a coach/consultant in your area or contact us and we will help connect you to a consultant. If you are interested in becoming CTT Certified yourself, please visit our training page.