Community Values Assessment
Values in the Community
The consciousness of the community you live in (city, town, neighbourhood) directly influences the well-being and safety of your family. Has your community explicitly identified its values? Does your community have a vision for its future? How does your community want to grow and develop? You can explore all these issues with the Community Values Assessment.
Making the evolution of consciousness, conscious.
Insights from a Community Values Assessment
Diagrams Learn More >
In one simple picture, see what is working and not working in your community. Communities thrive and prosper when they are internally cohesive and have a healthy local economy.
Cultural Entropy® Score Learn More >
Learn what factors people are concerned about. What issues do they feel most need to be addressed?
Values Jumps Learn More >
Learn which values are most important to people for the future of the community.
A Deeper Exploration of the Community
Additional Perspectives Example Report >
Gain additional perspectives on your community from visual graphs. Choose to look at demographic differences such as race, gender, age or other groupings to deepen the dialogue about change.
Written Reports Example Report >
Custom analysis reveals insights to help increase understanding and reveal possibilities.
Benefits of the Community Values Assessment
- The Community Values Assessment provides local politicians and civic leaders with a way of measuring the cultural evolution of their communities with the Seven Levels of Community Consciousness model.
- The Community Assessment highlights the most important community issues, and can be used to generate deep meaningful conversations among different societal groupings about community priorities.
- The Community Assessment helps you to focus on the key issues for community change.
- Short Survey - survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Customisable - The survey can be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the community being surveyed.
- Demographics - The richness of the survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories you select. There is no limit to the number of demographic categories you can choose.
- Cost Effective - The survey is affordable for both small and large communities. Costs are based on the number of reports requested, not on the number of survey participants.
- Multiple Languages - The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround - A Community Values Assessment typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in three to five weeks.
- Option - Additional questions may be added at the end of the survey with the following options: Free text, Yes/No, Multiple choice, and Likert scale. Responses to the questions are provided as raw data categorised by demographic grouping.
Example Community Values Assessment - Asheville, NC USA
Descriptions of the Assessment Process
More resources on Community Values Assessments
Our products are only available through CTT Certified Consultants. If you are interested in any of our assessments, please use the CTT Community Map to find a coach/consultant in your area or contact us and we will help connect you to a consultant. If you are interested in becoming CTT Certified yourself, please visit our training page.