Please visit the Calendar for dates.
The SCT® Certification Program is a joint project of TransformAction and the Institute of Human Excellence, whose higher purpose is to contribute to the conscious evolution of leaders, teams, and organizations. In this program, you will learn how to design and implement Systemic Cultural Transformation Processes for improving Key Performance Indicators.
Systemic: Because the activation of a new set of values and collective behaviours are achieved through the updating of the cultural archetypes of the members of the organization.
Cultural Transformation: Because the alignment of people and processes with new strategies and corporate values requires renewing cultural artefacts and human management systems of most organizations.
Process: Because it takes time to update our personal paradigms and energy is needed to modify habits to apply new ways of thinking and behaving in the work situation.
PARTICIPANTS LEARN HOW TO:
- Validate the cultural changes required to improve Key Performance Indicators associated with strategic challenges of the organization.
- Build a Driving Coalition to lead the Cultural Transformation Process of an organization, from a shared vision and common values.
- Develop Cultural Transformation Initiatives focused on aligning processes and improving results, by activating new values and behaviours.
- Communicate the purposes of the Cultural Transformation, giving it a sense of opportunity for the members of an organization.
- Define the phases, scope, and actors of a Cultural Transformation Process in an organization.
- Empower the leaders & teams of an organization as Facilitators and Drivers of the cultural changes required for the alignment of processes and the improvement of results.
- Create the right environment to share “Good Practices” to align processes and improve results, by activating new values and behaviours.
- Celebrate, share and publish Driving Teams testimonies of “Quick Wins” and “Success Stories” through endomarketing actions.
- Determine the impact of cultural changes, processes alignment, and results improvements, on Key Performance Indicators of an organization.